Monday, July 16, 2007

Yesterday






Meghann and I drove up to Manchester , NH to check out the Summer Knit and Crochet Show. It was really, really hard to pick just a few things and not go home totally broke.





First, Tess' Designer Yarn , it was so hard to choose this superwash merino/nylon blend sock yarn in beautiful browns. There were SO many different colorways and yarns my head was spinning. I can't wait to see how this one works up.



Then, Lexie Barnes. There were a bunch of new, seconds and sale stuff so I picked up a couple of Mini bags to use for my notions and stuff. Lexie herself was at the booth and she was super cool and down to earth.


Decadent Fibers up next. The soft, muted but saturated pinks, browns and greens of this Marshmallow yarn pulled me in. Super soft and squishy sport weight aplaca/merino blend. Did I say soft? And I only have one other sport weight sock yarn and it was getting lonely, er, um, I need to branch out a little I mean.







A Touch of Twist was around the next corner. Tons of super soft alpaca yarns. Lace, sock and worsted weight of all the pretty colors of the rainbow. I got two skeins of teal Alpaca Lite sock yarn. Oh yeah, I'll have warm feet this winter.




2 comments:

Jess said...

I heart your Lexie Barnes bag! How cute! I don't think I've ever seen those before.

And I spy those needles. Lookin' for speed missy? ;)

Milli said...

fun fun fun fun fun